If you find any bugs, or have ideas how some puzzles can be improved, please write here in the comments or on the game's Steam discussion page. Thanks.
The Game is ON - Chapter I
A downloadable game for Windows
The Game is ON is a puzzle game where you have to move things and click around until the situation on the screen matches some well known phrase or idiom from the English language. By solving the puzzles, you get jigsaw pieces. Collect enough pieces to unlock extra levels. You can also get jigsaw pieces by solving the puzzles in least possible moves and by finding pieces hidden in levels. Some are hidden behind other objects or produced after you manipulate buttons or other things on the screen.
What's in the store:
- Wrap your head around dozens of unique puzzles
- Leave no stone unturned to find hidden jigsaw pieces
- Seal the deal by solving every puzzle in one move
- Cutting-edge pixel graphics will knock your socks off
- Fully playable using mouse, keyboard or controllers to make you feel at home
Still not sure? Here's some cool pixel graphics from the game to break the ice:
The ball's in your court...
Just unpack the .zip and run it.